Sunday, July 20, 2014

Taylor is Nine!

  Three weeks after Kadie had her birthday, it was time for another one!  If we thought life was crazy around Kadie's birthday, it got even crazier on Taylor's, but that is probably a post for another time.  Taylor spent the morning with a good friend at day in the park.  They had a blast.  I imagine she had more fun doing that than spending time with her very pregnant mother!  Later we had her friend over and opened presents and did cake.  Can't believe this girl is NINE!
Taylor loved the doll Kadie got for her birthday, so we got her a different one.  She has carried it around constantly since then.  I love that she is still innocent enough to love dolls.  I have a feeling those times will not last forever and I better enjoy them while I can.

In our town they have been doing hot-air balloons so we thought the cake was fitting  Sisters and her cousin, Emma watch on in anticipation:
Birthday loot:

No comments: