Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sisters!

My sister wanted me to post some new pictures but it has been a crazy busy week this week and I haven't had the chance to really take any so here is a tribute to my sister of "sister" pictures.
This is one of Kadie and Taylor with their pumpkin from last Halloween. I think they might actually be old enough to go out this year, but I haven't decided on costumes yet.

Here they both are in a series of matching outfits that were sent by Grandma Ferris or Liz.





2 comments:

Liz said...

Aren't they little angels when they want to be?!?!? I love the kissing pictures. Thanks for keeping the blog updated!!

Amanda and Peter said...

Hi Emily!
Taylor and Kadie are growing up so quickly. We really miss living in the same town as you! I can't wait until the 18th to see all of you. Let me know if that email finally went through, or if I need to send it again.
Thanks again for everything! you are wonderful!