Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Taylor is 4!

We celebrated Taylor's 4th birthday in Riverton with my family a few weeks late since Taylor was spending the week with her Grandma Ferris on her real birthday.
She was really excited for her birthday after having to wait so long after Kadie's for her turn to open presents.

Lee and I got her this Ariel blanket...I guess she liked it.

She got lots of great presents...thanks to all the family that contributed.
She and Kadie later had fun playing with a pair of wings outside in the backyard.
Cute!


3 comments:

Mama Ferris said...

I know they think they are butterflies, but I think they are angels.

Liz said...

I'm so glad we got to celebrate her birthday together! What adorable and fun kids you have Emmy. Thanks for a great time in Riverton!!

Kristy said...

4!! whoa - where has the time gone?! wish we could have been there - Happy late birthday Taylor!!!