Saturday, May 1, 2010

Balloons and Bubbles

Today we went out to Ross and the mall. The girls were being pretty good so at the mall, they picked out some balloons. Here's Taylor being a goof-ball with hers:
And Kadie trying to imitate the pose:
My two sillies together:
They also picked out bubbles at Ross. I was skeptical about them at first because they claimed to be spill proof and not all bubbles you get at the store seem to work, but these were a lot of fun!
Kadie had a little bit of trouble getting anything to come out...
Success...See her one bubble by the table?
Kadie doing her "I did it!" dance:

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow...looks like I'm going to pick up a few of those "no spill" bubbles soon. I'm constantly cleaning up bubble spills and now we only get to do them outside. Looks like a ton of fun!!

Mama Ferris said...

Looks like fun! A good day for the girls in the midst of moving. Love and miss you all.