Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

So I'm almost a week late, but better late than never! Here are Taylor's first day of school pictures. Growing up, we took them in front of the door, but Taylor and I had to move to the side of the house since the sun was so bright. It was kind of bright there too so we had to move even further over...
Her cute backpack that is just the right size for her:
Taylor absolutely loves going to school. She doesn't say much about it when she gets home from school. I thought I would never hear the end of it about her day, but she must be so tired that she doesn't have much to say. She enjoys her class and even got a "best buck" for being such a good listener in class today.

P.S: This is what happens if I let her sit down for too long after school:

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am so glad she loves kindergarten. It is awesome that it tires her out!

Kristy said...

Ohhhhh she is so cute! Belen gets super tired when she gets home too. It is a long day for them.