Monday, October 25, 2010

Montana Trip

Back at the beginning of the month (I'm way behind in blogging), my mom and I took a trip to Montana to where she grew up so we could visit family that still lives there. I had not been there since right after I graduated high school, so it was REALLY nice to visit family. We visited a lot in my youth, but I hadn't had a chance to visit since starting college and then later a family. The car ride was long for my poor pregnant body, but it was totally worth it and I had fun introducing my girls to relatives they had never met before!

My mom and her Uncle, Hubert:
It was a really sunny day so we are all squinting but here is 4 generations:
The girls had fun playing with my great-uncle's dog and in his huge backyard:
This is the face I get for asking Kadie to smile:
The huge backyard that I am SO jealous of:
After visiting with Uncle Hubert, we stopped by my
Aunt Lynda's house. Here's a shot of the sisters:
My Uncle Lee, Aunt Lynda,
cousin William and his two children
and my cousin Christopher:
We also got to visit with one of my mom's brothers, Uncle Rodney. Here he is with my cousin Carrie and her family that were able to drive up for the day to visit as well:
Taylor went off to pout about something and my Uncle decided to join her. He's really good with the kids and she wasn't able to stay grumpy for long:
Cute shot of my Uncle with Kadie...
it's almost time to go home and it's totally nap time:

2 comments:

Liz said...

Man, those pictures bring back a TON of memories!! Isn't Uncle Rodney the best with little kids?? He totally cracks me up!

I'm glad the girls got to meet everyone and maybe next time you go to Montana...you'll be visiting us!!! (CROSS FINGERS!!)

Kristy said...

good to see pics of your family. your girls are so cute,,, and you are a cute prego momma!