Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who will she look like?

By this time next week, we will be holding our new baby! I can't believe that in just 7 days we will get to meet our new little girl. I am so excited to see what she looks like! Even though they could pass as twins now, my first two girls came out looking so different from each other.

Taylor had had a lighter complexion and had almost strawberry blond hair that has darkened a little as she has gotten older:
Kadie had a slightly darker complexion and came out with TONS of dark hair (that has lightened a little as she has gotten older.
Wish us luck and tune in next week to see how our newest little girl looks!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I think she's going to look like her Auntie Liz!!

Can't wait to see ALL of you!!

Amanda and Peter said...

I'm so excited for you!