Sunday, July 10, 2011

Princess Party

Last month I took Kadie and Kimberly to a Princess Party that our Relief Society (a women's group in the LDS church) hosted. It was a lot of fun. The meeting started with a story and thoughts on women/girls as princesses. After that, there were stations that you could rotate through. A friend held Kim while I made her this flower clip (yes...it's as big as her head!), Kadie and I made crowns together, and then we painted Kadie's fingernails her favorite color. It was one of the most entertaining meetings I've been to.

Kim modeling her flower clip:
Kadie modeling her crown and painted nails:
Taylor was out of town with Grandma Ferris so I made her a crown and modeled it for her.
Fun quote they handed out at the end:

I am a child of royal birth;
My Father is kind of heaven and earth.
My spirit was born in the courts on high.
A child beloved, a princess am I

No comments: