Sunday, February 12, 2012

Randomness

 Kim loves taking a bath.  The second she hears the water turn on she is headed towards the bathroom.  I had to take a few pictures of her like this because I have very similar ones of her sisters. (I would post them along side these but I would have to track them down first.)  Nothing cuter than a little naked butt ready for a bath:
 I was supposed to go on a date this past week with Kadie.  Needless to say, by the time I was ready to go, she was not.  I got stood up!
(She had been sick the past week and must have been over tired.  We went on our date a few hours later and got an ICEE and purple fingernail polish, and then later painted her fingernails!)

While it is a little late, I found this picture on my mother's camera.  Taylor and Kadie were ringing in the New Year in style!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Gotta love those naked butt pictures! I just got one the other day of Emma waiting for her bath. It brings back memories of the boys being that little!!