Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

 It was a very long, crazy summer.  We were all anxious for school to start.  I can't believe how the years have flown by and that I am now the mother of both a second grader and a kindergartener.  We took both girls to an ice cream social last week to meet their teachers so they would be comfortable the first day of school. (Taylor must have been a little too comfortable as she got into a little bit of trouble for talking in class and had to miss out on a few minutes of recess.  My chatterbox? Never!)

The Second Grader (She looks so grown up!):
 The Kindergartener:
 What about me?

Want a blast from the past?
Taylor's first day of Preschool:
 First day of Kindergarten:
 First day of First Grade:
 Kadie's first day of Preschool:

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love how the pictures are in front of the bamboo just like our "first day of school" pictures used to be!