Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OcToBeR

 I decided I better blog what I have because there will be a lot more to blog later. We have a dance class party on Friday, a church party on Saturday, Taylor has her 2nd grade program on Tuesday, there is a costume parade at school on Wednesday (I signed up to help at BOTH their Halloween parties in school), and we also have Lee's birthday and down town trick-or-treating for our business on Halloween.  CRAZINESS!

Has anyone read the Dr. Suess' book of There's a Wocket in my pocket?   I don't know if he had something in the fridge or not, but we do:
 Liz's family was able to come up for a couple of days last week.  Six adults and seven children make for a full house around here:
 Jeff was excited that Kim would come sit with him.
 It was also super fun to watch Kim and Emmalee interact.
 ...although it wasn't always a positive experience (notice Kim's face).
Hmm...anything you can do I can do better:
 The crowning event of the trip was Liz's donut cake from Daylight Donuts.  She joking said she wanted one and my dad came through and had one made for her.  Who would have thought that it could be?

No comments: