Friday, March 14, 2014

One of These Things is Not Like the Others...

 Never thought the day would happen where we would be able to announce we are having a BOY!  After three girls, I went into my ultrasound totally expecting similar results.  While it may be hard to tell if you are not an ultrasound expert, you can see the baby's knees with a very identifiable boy part in between.  Typical to boy behavior, he even had his hands down there in the way in some of the shots.  After a quick jab with the ultrasound wand, he was moving like crazy and not shy about showing off his parts.
Profile shot of baby with his hand up by his face:
The girls were mixed on what they thought it would be.  We told them by letting them each open a gift bag with a shirt for them with the gender color.  Who knew we would ever add a boy to this gaggle of girls.

 I have been so behind on blogging and am just now catching up.  While blogging this, I am currently 21 weeks.  Baby boy should be joining our family in late July.  It was miserable in the beginning with not feeling well but never actually getting sick, and being so tired, but we are now moving onto better experiences.  This little guy is quite the mover.  My favorite part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move.  I started out with killer taco cravings and still crave anything lemon.  Feeling much better overall, but sore already.  My hips hurt worse than the others did at this point and I am worried I will be crawling by the end of this pregnancy.  So excited to see how our features turn out on a little boy!

No comments: