Wednesday, April 8, 2009

These pictures are for Grandma Ferris...

This post is for my "Math Teacher" mother who enjoys putting things into categories and lining them up. Taylor loves to put her little people in a row. She isn't putting them in categories, but she loves to put things into a line.

I love her facial expressions...such concentration...


Here is Kadie joining in on the fun probably about 2 seconds before she knocks them all down.

WHO ME?

Kadie using the slide as an escape from her sister's wrath after knocking down her carefully made rows:

3 comments:

Liz said...

Sisters...who knew they could be so mean to one another?!?!? As far as I remember, we never got in trouble or fought with one another. We were angels!! :)

Mama Ferris said...

First of all, I want you to know Liz's memory is flawed.
Taylor, people at work make fun of me for putting things in a row. I don't let that stop or bother me.
Kadie, you are definately Brayden's cousin.
Love you guys!!!

Kristy said...

too funny - I am sooooooo bad at math - my girls only hope is getting it from their dad... - kadie is sure a cutie