Friday, June 5, 2009

Our New Baby!

Psych...Made you look! Jusr kidding. Here is a picture of our new car that we bought a few weeks ago. It is a 2008 Toyota Sienna. It seats 8 people and is nice and roomy. We LOVE it.


I was using the new camera to play around with black and white and other things. (Melissa...to answer your question it is a Canon Power Shot Digital Camera).

I love pansies...Hope this flower brightens your day!



Above is Taylor and Kadie at the ward BBQ doing one of their favorite pastimes.
Below is a cute big sister moment...intro to potty training.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like you're a soccer mom already! I like how it will seat eight people so now you can have 4 more girls! (Psych...)

Kadie is potty training already? You're so lucky!!

Ryan and Melissa said...

You definatley made me look! (I would have looked anyways, but it made me jump!) Congrats on the new car! I like that it's a toyota! :) And it looks like you're enjoying your new camera, as well!