Friday, June 19, 2009

A Surprise Weekend

After I got off the plane from Vegas I was expecting my mom to pick me up because my husband was supposed to be visiting Family in Star Valley but he surprised me at the airport. We spent the night in Salt Lake and went to Lagoon the next day (yes...still without kids!).
The ski lift from one side of the park to the other was our favorite.


This was like a ferris wheel...

View from the top...(The first roller coaster we rode was the old white one and it made both of us nauseous. We decided that we were too old for roller coasters because they make us feel icky and avoided the rest of them after that since the BASIC one made us sick)

You could spin the Ferris Wheel thing in different directions...


We had a little too much fun!



Picture of the train that went through part of the park and showed us animals...This is for Chase and Taylor to see!

Picture of Lee in an early LDS chapel as part of the old buildings you could tour.


Picture of me SOAKING WET after Lee pulled me into the waterfall after I tried so hard to stay dry on Rattlesnake Rapids...

All in all we had a blast and this was only the first half of my surprise weekend!
(More pictures coming soon...)

2 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

How fun! I'm a little jealous! Just waiting for more pictures, now...

Liz said...

Looks like a blast! Aren't free babysitters the best?!?!?

I haven't shown Chase the train, but I'm sure he'll freak out when I do!!