Sunday, March 27, 2011

Post Soup

So even though I've taken pictures, with my schedule it seems impossible to blog during the week so I will try to post at least every Sunday. So from the past little while, here are some pictures and happenings in our house.

On St. Patrick's Day we all wore green.
Here is my little leprechaun wearing a hat she colored in school. Cute, huh?
When we made our shopping trip, Grandma bought the girls this little house to color. We have had it for a few weeks, but I wouldn't put it up until they colored it all. Best money spent since it took them hours and hours of coloring to finish it!
They love playing in it and have even watched TV through the little door. Silly girls!
Kimberly is over a nasty cold and ear infection and is doing great. She just recently turned three months old. Here she is holding a little "k" during bath time:
On Friday, we had to leave work early. Kadie's teachers brought her over to me and said she was really tired and didn't fall asleep until the last few minutes of nap time. She was crying and felt hot to me. She was 103 when I took her temp! Poor Kadie! We came home and I put some cartoons on for her to watch. I had the flu over the last weekend and I thought she might not feel well so I gave her a bowl just in case. She fell asleep like this, bless her heart. It was short lived and she felt better the next day!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, man do I have memories of holding buckets or big bowls when I was sick!

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!