Sunday, April 10, 2011

Glasses, Grins, and Danny Devito

A new event in our lives is that Taylor had to get glasses. She failed the eye test at school, so Grandma took her to the eye doctor while I was at work. I guess her eyes are so bad that she has to level up her prescription. She will go back in three months to get the higher one! They said that if she got the full strength to begin with she would never wear her glasses because it would make her dizzy/be too hard to adjust to. Since I wasn't there, she picked out a pair by herself. I think she did a good job! It was funny to watch her get out of the car when she got home. She couldn't walk straight because she said that she was up high and the ground was down low! I was worried about her losing or breaking them at school, but so far she is doing well with them.
Kimberly in her swing...the camera put a light in her face and it kind of startled her. I think the picture is hilarious!

We recently brought out the Jumper, but she is still kind of small for it. She likes hanging out in it though because she can look around. Love her killer smiles!
And last but not least, my mom said I needed to get a picture of Kimberly's hair line before it changes. Does it remind anybody else of Danny Devito's hair line? Her hair is really growing fast and the top will catch up to the back...eventually!

1 comment:

Aspen said...

Cute girls! I love her glasses!