Sunday, May 1, 2011

Look Familiar?

My darling niece, Emmalee, had a photo-shoot in this dress several months ago:
Does anything in this picture look familiar?
The many wonderful things about sharing things with your sister also include this Bumbo chair. Kim likes to sit up in it and see the world (in a onesie ALSO handed down by Emma). So thanks for sharing, Liz!
And to conclude this post, I have to include a way cute picture. Both girls went off on how they weren't tired and didn't need a nap. They spend the morning with Grandma at a Primary activity, went to some garage sales, and ate at Burger King. They spent the afternoon playing in their room, and this is the result of them being "not tired..."

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awwww....most of what Emma wears are hand-me-downs from Taylor and Katie!! It's wonderful having kids so close in age.

I have about 100 pictures of Chase and Brayden sleeping after they've told me, "I'm NOT tired!!!"

Kristy said...

Emily - you are so photogenic (did I spell that right??) And wow... Kimberly is soooooo cute- I wish I could hold her! miss you guys