Sunday, June 5, 2011

We are F A M I L Y...

Here's some more pictures from the wedding we attended. (See the previous post or visit: www.tracyandlauriewedding.blogspot.com to see more photos ). Beautiful day for a wedding in the Logan temple!
The girls really liked the flowers (and the fountain...
I think Kadie took a drink from it at one point.)
There was a reception at a local church building afterwards. It was fun to get family together and to meet additional family as well!

Lee and his sister, Kristy:
Kristy, Amanda, and Josh
Taylor and Kadie had fun playing with their twin cousins, Josh and Eva. Someone supplied glow-in-the-dark bracelets for the kids to play with.
The twins checking out Kim:
It was really nice to visit with family we haven't seen in a long time and get everyone together for a few pictures!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I don't think Lee and I make very good Gangstas... ha ha I LOVE the pictures with your pretty girls by all the flowers. Awesome.