Sunday, October 30, 2011

Church Halloween Party

 We went to the ward party last night at the church.  Like always, it was a lot of fun!  The girls had trouble deciding what they wanted to be, but we ended up with... 
A Witch:
 A Lion:
 And a Ghost:
 The trio together:
 And where you have lions...you have to have tigers too!  
We need a bear to complete the picture:
 Kim looks so much like Lee that a friend wanted her to go as Lee, and Lee to go dressed up like her, but she was a little fussy and we didn't think we had the energy to pull it off.  Kim had surgery Monday to get tubes in her ears as a result of too many infections and it has left her a little cranky! We think her first word is "yes" and she is now starting to pull herself up to stand.  She got really tired of the lion hat, so here she is hat-less:
 Lee got together with our friends Matt and B and carved these pumpkins.  They are the members of the bishopric in our ward and they turned out awesome!  They won a certificate for them and they got a ton of compliments on how cool they turned out.
 Taylor's latest love in life is Mario Brothers so she loved the costumes our friends, Matt and B wore.
Who doesn't love Mario and Luigi?
 I think my favorite costume of the night was worn by my friend Melissa.  She danced her way across the stage in this and you couldn't help but laugh.  One of my favorite things about her is that she isn't afraid to have fun!
 Hope you all have fun this Halloween too!



2 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

That's a lovely picture of me! :) I can't believe I actually wore that. Good thing you got a picture because it probably won't happen again!

B said...

Hehehehe... what a fun night!! Kim's face is the best thing EVER!!! What a wise little soul. I'm sorry I wasn't aware that Mario is supposed to look forward with an eye towards the princess... But thanks for letting us usurp your husband for the pumpkins, they were so awesome!! And Melissa, you made me feel less self conscious about my stuffing, thanks!! Your costume was AMAZING!!!