Sunday, November 6, 2011

No More Taxi Service!!!

 We bought a second car this weekend.  We decided that with the three kids and all the different directions we go, it was time.  We've had two cars at the same time in the past, but it has been a long time and we've been making due with the one.  It's always scary to make big purchases like that but we are pretty happy with the end result.We looked at a few, but we ended up with a 2010 Toyota Corolla (Handicapped Sticker blue wouldn't normally be our first color choice, but we still like it.) 
We are in love with Toyota's and we just wanted something to drive around town.  I am excited since it gives me more time in the mornings if I don't have to drop Lee at work. Lee works at one end of town, Taylor goes to school at the opposite end of town, and I work in the middle of the two of them so it was always crazy dropping people off and then reversing it to pick them back up.  

We now have Toyota parking in front of our house 
(The Prius belongs to my parents):

Funny side story of the week...What does this spell?
 BUSKEDE
Can't come up with an answer?  Neither could I.  I was looking at a paper Taylor brought home from school and that's what was written under her favorite food.  I looked at it for a bit and then finally asked her what it was.  She said, you know, buskede.  After she said it out loud, I got it.  Oh, SPAGHETTI!  She was pronouncing it wrong and so she was spelling it out like she pronounced it.  Love how kids mispronounce things!
 
 

4 comments:

Cheryl Justice Armajo said...

Ha! As soon as I read Taylor brought home a paper I knew it was spaghetti!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Yay for Toyotas! Congrats on the new purchase! I like it!

Liz said...

Next time we visit, we should bring our Toyota to add to the mix! What a hoot!!

B said...

Yay for no more Taxiing!! I felt super bad for you when you were telling me about commuting an hour in RIVERTON each day!! Toyotas are great, good choice!! And I am a fan of the blue.