Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We did Thanksgiving this year with my family.  I wasn't a big picture taker but I did snap one.  Lee wanted to be the one to make the turkey this year so I made sure to snap one of him and his golden turkey!  He did a good job and the food was all delicious.  Kim wasn't real impressed with anything on Thanksgiving, but she went to town the next day with leftovers.
I spent a lot of the break organizing things and trying to get ready for Christmas.  I worked on some presents and had a huge wrap fest.  We are not sure what to do with presents this year since Kim is so curious (as are the bigger girls).  Right now they are all sitting in a play pen so that they are left alone.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Lee - you look good. I want a taste of that turkey!!!! Miss you guys