Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Houses Past and Present

If you've followed my blog for a few years, you may remember this picture from my December 2008 blog post.  Lee and I made a gingerbread house together just for fun.  Lee is responsible for the adult version of gingerbread girl. (You can follow the link to see the whole post)
 For family home evening, we made a gingerbread house with the girls.  Lee carried on the tradition and made yet another adult version of a gingerbread girl.  (The girls laughed and called her Ariel.)
 The girls had a lot of fun and have enjoyed snacking on the house.  It turned out pretty cute considering we little helpers.
 Kadie's more innocent gingerbread cookie:
 Yum!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, that Lee!! He cracks me up! I really can't wait to see you guys in a few days...

Lacy said...

Hahaha!!!