Monday, December 26, 2011

Sledding

 I still have to blog Christmas, but these pictures were easier to find and sort first.  My sister took the kids sledding today.  I haven't been sledding in forever, and still haven't been, but I'm glad they got a chance to go!  They all went together to the old stadium in town.  It is perfect for sledding (as long as you avoid the fences...I went sledding with friends as a teen there once.  I was going to hit the fence so I stuck my leg out in order to bounce off it but ended up going partly under it and hitting the pole with my leg.  Biggest bruise ever.  It was really funny but hurt pretty bad too.)  It looks like they had a lot of fun:
 They found a plowed snow pile in the parking lot and had just as much fun playing on that:
 Thanks Liz!

3 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

That's the story I think of anytime anyone mentions sledding! I really wish I would have gotten a picture of you under that fence. Good memories! Thanks for the laugh!

Liz said...

It was a blast!! Your kids are great!

Amanda and Peter said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun =)