Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kimberly Jane

 Lee let Kim walk outside like this.  Can you believe it?  (She had just had a diaper change so she wasn't wearing pants.  She had on one of Kadie's shoes and one of Taylor's, and she begged for her coat to go outside...who could resist saying no to that?)
 On Tuesday I was doing dishes and Kim was playing.  I could hear her but couldn't see her.  This is what I found when I came around the corner.  She had climbed into our game closet all by herself and was just happily sitting there...Glad she stayed put long enough for me to snag the camera.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

ohhhhhh darn it all! come and see me in Mississippi!!!!!! I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw - congrats on greatest looser! That is awesome... I just won the contest for greatest gainer.. ha ha