Monday, May 28, 2012

Kadie's Program, etc.

 Kadie attended advanced preschool this past year. (It is actually the equivalent to a private Kindergarten, but since she is only four, we will be doing Kindergarten in the public school system in the fall.  She is one smart cookie and reads at a second grade level and is pretty much where Taylor is academically.)  They do a program at the end of the year.  Kadie did such a good job and I am so proud of her!  

Kadie walking on stage:
Singing one of the songs:
My little bee.  There was a play at the end and she was a busy bee:
 The program really tired her out.

 Going back a few days further, Mother's day was great.  I got all kinds of cards from the girls. Taylor got me a cute magnet for the fridge, Lee got me a new super soft pillow, and Kadie got me a Trifle bowl.

 Kadie went to the store with Lee and said she had to get me something made out of real glass.  She got directed towards a trifle bowl and I love it.  It was something on my "want to own someday" list.  With family in town for memorial day, I made my first one.  Strawberry Raspberry Trifle with white chocolate pudding.  YUMMY!

 And a few random pictures so I can be caught up on blogging:
 Kadie's new dress:
 Kim is my new climber.  She has a love/hate relationship with the kitchen chairs now:
 Taylor's pots that she made in school.  The one on the bottom is from last year, the one on top is a turtle and new this year.  She loves to make them and eat Macaroni and Cheese out of them.  She donated last years pot so Kadie could eat out of one too.

No comments: