Sunday, June 3, 2012

Family Photos

 This last Thursday we made the trek down to Star Valley.  It was long in coming since we haven't been that way in almost a year!  Lee's little brother, Kevin, graduated from high school on Thursday night, so that gave us extra purpose to our trip.  Friday was an awesome day.  We took our time getting ready for the day, and then hiked up to the Intermittent Springs above Afton.  It was a beautiful day and we had some good family time together.  After hiking we ate at Red Baron.  Totally amazing yummy drive in food!  We spent the evening with Lee's mother and then spent a little time on Saturday visiting the farm and Lee's dad.  We planned on staying longer, but decided to come home a day early.  I am grateful we did because Kim has been ill since we got home and has thrown up on me twice!  I feel blessed that we didn't have to deal with that while traveling with limited resources in a car!

 Love the look Kadie has on this picture:
 The roar of the springs scared Kim for a while, 
but she got down and walked once she got used to it.

 The sun was really bright...does this remind you of popeye?
 Miss attitude:
 They look so small compared to the mountain and river...
 Enjoying some cuddle time while she was still afraid of the sound of the water.
Running ahead:
Took some time to climb the rocks and then slide down them on their bums:
 Plucky comic relief:
 Lee's gaggle of girls:
 Daddy's girls:
 The new favorite family photo:
(We used a timer...Lee looks really composed considering he had to race to get into position!)
 Lee was being a goofball behind me so they would all smile.
Love my silly girls:
 We had to grab a few of just us. This one is my favorite.  
I ran after setting the timer but I tripped and didn't think I could sit and pose in time.  Laughed at the mad dash...
 Kadie took these for us:
 Kim loved looking at the baby cows.  
We have a picture of Taylor in almost the same pose and in the same jacket!
 MOO!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Nice! I love all of them. At first, I thought you used a photographer! They're really good.