Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Swimming Lessons (Post 2 of 3)

 Taylor took Level 2 Swimming Lessons towards the end of June.  I asked Kadie if she wanted them but she was not interested.  Taylor loved every minute of it.  We went to an evening class so it wouldn't interfere with my work schedule.  She didn't have the world's greatest teachers, but I think she learned a little bit and is certainly getting braver and more confident in the water.
 Playing sharks and minnows...she is the blue goggles in the middle:
 Her pose every time she noticed I was snapping a picture:
 Getting ready to jump off the diving board:
 The blurry mid-air shot of her jump:
 The big pool water is kind of chilly so their favorite thing to do at the end was to warm up in the hot tub.  I didn't need any warming up.  Watching from the bleachers was super hot and humid.  Good job Taylor!

No comments: