Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hang Onto Your Hat!

 Kim REALLY wanted to sit in this box so we let her.  It looks like such a big box from this perspective:
 Until she stands up:
 As my sister always says "Why do we even buy toys?  They always like the box better."
 Speaking of cheap entertainment, it's amazing how a little paint and a 97 cent wooden butterfly can entertain for hours...
 This is artwork that Taylor brought home from school.  She was drawing happy and sad.  She told us that this was a picture of daddy and mommy (no one knows why she drew Lee with earrings...)  I LOVE how she spelled awesome!
Is anyone else just totally shocked at how fast the year has gone by?  I titled my post hang onto your hat because I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to just zoom by.  We have traveling for Thanksgiving, Kim's birthday, Christmas and an Anniversary all before the end of the year.  I guess we better not blink!

No comments: