Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Spring Break: Bellingham Bay

Another fun thing we did while visiting is stop by Bellingham Bay.  It was so pretty!  They had a pirate ship playground for the kids to play on.  The boardwalk was also so beautiful and stretched for miles.  It is really hard for me to walk with this pregnancy so we only took a short stroll but I bet it would be fun to bike the whole thing or walk a few miles of it.  I think the kids had the most fun throwing rocks into the bay!

Pirate Ship Playground:



Who needs toys when you have rocks!!!






Nature made the perfect chair for us to watch the kids:

Sisters!
Two of my favorite people:

The Boardwalk:

Seven of the nine grandkids my side of the family.  
Not the typical couch picture we take but absolutely adorable!!!

No comments: