Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Break: Chuck E Cheese

 For spring break this year we went to visit my sister up in Washington.  It was quite the trip.  We took my three kids, Jeff's son, and I was over 20 weeks pregnant at the time!  We broke the drive up into three days since we had to stop every two hours for me to walk (and let's face it, that's as long as my poor pregnant bladder can make it anyways...).  Mother and I took turns driving but it was still crazy!!!  (Lee had to stay home to run the business that we own)  I am not sure I ever want to make that drive ever again.  I told my sister if we visit again we are flying.  It was either crazy windy outside, crazy traffic, or snowing/raining the whole way there and back.

It was fun to see my sister and her family though, so the crazy drive was worth it.  Chase planned a trip to Chuck E Cheese since there were a lot of birthdays coming up.  The kids had a lot of fun!  Kadie must have been having too much fun to slow down since we don't seem to have any pictures of her...





 My beautiful sister, Liz.

No comments: