Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family Photos 2010!

The time of the year where we take the DREADED family photo came swiftly and passed me by in 2009 so we did them early in January. I want to hug the woman who took our pictures. This was the first year that pictures have been almost stress-free. No one cried, yelled, or ended up pulling any hair out so all and all, it was a HUGE success.

Our two little munchkins:
The girls were a little distracted by photographer,
but still a cute family photo:
A new photo of us to celebrate our 6 years together:

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh wow, Emmy, those turned out GREAT!! I love how your hair looks and the family photo is wonderful. I can't believe everyone is smiling and I'm so jealous! Send me your photographer's name!!!

Kristy said...

These turned out so nice! Your girls are dolls. I miss you guys - good lookin family!