Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Haircuts and Dresses

Taylor has had trouble with getting her hair done lately so we decided to get it cut so it was easier to manage. My mom was here over the weekend so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity. My mom was able to take Kadie while Taylor got a cut and I got a trim. When she came back to pick us up, Kadie started to cry and wanted hers cut too. I like the wave that her hair has and was hesitant to cut it-I even called Lee to get his opinion. In the end, we decided to go with it. Here they are showing off their new styles and in new dresses that they picked out at the store the other day:

You haven't had a true photo session unless...
Someone ends up in tears:
A girl can never have too many accessories...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, sister pictures always end up with someone in tears (remember Grandma's house??). I love the haircuts and the dresses are adorable too!

Your girls are growing so fast!! Keep posting more pictures so I don't miss anything!

Mama Ferris said...

You forgot to tell everyone how later in the day when Torrey got her hair cut, Kadie wanted her hair cut again and cried when she couldn't.