Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mystere Show at Treasure Island

The highlight of our vacation is when Kelli babysat the girls so Lee and I could go see a Cirque Du Soleil show. I actually saw the same show last year when my sister and I went to Vegas, but I wanted Lee to see it and it was well worth seeing again. I don't have any pictures because photography is strictly forbidden during the performances (and I mean strictly...we watched them confiscate a couple of cameras that they returned after the show was over!) but here are some I found on their website:
The show was again, totally amazing. There is always so much going on! I look forward to another Vegas trip someday and hope to catch some of the other equally amazing shows!

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is such an awesome show!! I'm glad Lee got to see it with you and I'm so jealous that you got to go to Vegas twice in one year!!!