Thursday, March 18, 2010

Visiting Family

Lee had lot's of family come to see his show. My mom and sister came over the weekend, his dad came Monday, and his mom, grandmother, and brother stopped by on Wednesday. His sister and her family came by as well-see the previous post. The girls enjoyed having all the family visit!
Kevin was a good sport in helping watch the girls.
(Liz-Taylor is wearing the St. Patricks Day pin you made in this one!)
I think the excitement got to Kadie...what a face!
Kadie got everyone to herself for a while when Taylor was at preschool. She enjoyed all the attention and stayed happy even though she missed her nap.
I thought this was a cute picture of Grandma Jane. Kadie helped take it.
We appreciate how everyone came to show support for Lee's Thesis show.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got a picture with the pin in it!! What a surge of family you had recently. Why don't you send some my way???

Mama Ferris said...

I like the pics. They are fun.