Thursday, December 13, 2012

On the first day of Christmas...

 I like to do creative things for my husband for Christmas.  I thought about a gift for Christmas and settled on doing the 12 Days of Christmas for him.  I think it will be fun!  They have my own twist on words.  Stay tuned for the next 11 days to see what he ends up with.


"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
A ticket to a movie that we could go see."

(On a side note, my mom thought it would be fun to do the 12 Days of Christmas in cookies for the girls.  Last night I made them sugar cookies...They are really small so I don't care if they eat one with breakfast.  They got the 1 this morning)
I blogged yesterday too, so don't forget to scroll down :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow!! How do you have the time to be that creative?

I can't wait to see you in 6 days!!