Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Announcement Photo Shoot

I spent over an hour working a taking a photo for Kimberly's birth announcement. She was pretty cooperative, but I changed my mind a lot on positioning and outfits, and we had to stop in the middle so I could feed her, change her, and get her to sleep! Lee's grandmother sent Kimberly a hat and jacket combo and I thought the hat would make an awesome photo prop. Love this little girl and am excited to make the announcement.

Do you like the color, sepia, or black and white one best?
Bonus adorable photo of her little feet!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Your pictures are so cute!! I like the color or the black and white best. I bet your announcements will be so cute. :)

Liz said...

OK...when are you going to send that cute baby my way??? I am sad that she'll be so big the next time I see her!!

Lacy said...

AWESOME JOB! I'm back and forth on all three options… At first I would have said sepia, then I decided color, and ended liking black and white. Good luck deciding :) precious picture!

Ryan and Melissa said...

I like the color or the black and white ones the best. They are adorable! Great job!

Kristy said...

hmm I love septa? ( i don't remember how to say it) cutest pics ever!

Amanda and Peter said...

i love all the pics, but the black and white is pretty cute!