Sunday, January 2, 2011

Three little girls...

We're going to have our hands full with these adorable
three little girls:
Here's my handsome husband holding and playing with Kimberly. I love the way he plays with and interacts with our newborns!
Taylor holding Kimberly for the first time:
Kadie holding Kimberly for the first time:
They got to come visit her at the hospital on the day she was born for a few minutes, but didn't get a chance to hold her in the craziness and newness of the visit. It took them a little while at home to want to hold Kimberly and she had to not be crying :).

5 comments:

Liz said...

I remember when I brought Chase home from the hospital and you and Lee came to visit. He had so much fun with Chase and they were adorable together. Lee is such a wonderful father and uncle to these kids.

CONGRATS on your littlest blessing!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Cute girls for sure! You looked great today! Glad all is well. Give me a call if you need anything.

Lacy said...

What pretty little girls! Kimberly looks like she is WELL LOVED!!!

Aspen said...

Congrats!!! How fun to have three girls!! CUTE!

Kristy said...

Oh my! I love these pictures!!! Lee is such a good daddy! miss you guys