Monday, April 8, 2013

A Post a Day...

It's been busy the last couple of weeks.  I have a lot of catching up to do!  I think I will try to blog a post a day get the blog up to speed.  Backing up a few weeks, we had a little St. Patrick's Day party.  Taylor LOVES to throw parties.  She plans all the details and then we attend.  She plans decorations, costumes, where we sit, who is in charge of what, treats, and more.  Perhaps a party planner career in her future?!?  We took a few pictures.  For this party, there were green and white flowers taped all over the walls and we had to wear party hats.  We had a St. Patrick coloring contest and played a few games.  We all wore our green shirts on Friday so I don't have a picture of that. 

Kim's classic "cheese" picture:
 A scarier "cheese..."
 A quick one of me:
 And my family of cone-heads:
MORE TO COME!

No comments: