Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Break Part 3

 After our crazy day at the Children's Museum, we decided to go visit one of my childhood best friends.  It was perfect timing since she lived about an hour from Salt Lake and none of the kids had napped.  They slept all the way there.  It was a rare treat to get to see my friend (I didn't ask to blog this so I am not going to name her).  Our mom's were pregnant together and are good friends as well. It was an extra special treat this time since she just gave birth to twins in December.  (My mom keeps telling me that I need to have twin girls next time...'cause I need five little girls in this house.  Right.)

Taylor was mesmerized and had fun holding babies!  She always tells me she wishes she was twins!  (Kadie had a bit of a cough so we would not let her near the babies.  She sat in the corner and played games instead.) 
  Kim had to see what all the fuss was about and even gave the babies hugs:
 My best friend and her twins.  She is one talented mama:

No comments: