Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Dresses

 Everyone else dyed eggs while we were on a walk with Kim and Taylor.  Kim walked off and wasn't interested so Taylor and Kadie finished up for her.
 It was hard to get all six kids in the previous Easter picture to smile, but it isn't always easy with one either:
Kim letting everyone know she is the boss:
Just like the coloring on this one.  Love how the pink in her cheeks matches her dress:
 Trying to show us two:
Her sisters were standing behind me trying to make her smile and she copied their hands waving in the air:
...And FINALLY a smile:
My cute Kadie!  Looking at it now, her dress kind of reminds me of a 50's sock hop:
Love her attitude in this one with one foot on the wall.  We are going to be in trouble when she is old enough to date!!!
 My pretty Taylor.  The only one I didn't have to coax a smile out of:
 The Trio of Trouble:
 Kim's favorite part of Easter you ask?  The chocolate eggs:

No comments: